MIDDLEFIELD, Connecticut – Direct Home Services, an HVAC company serving Middlefield, CT, is pleased to announce a limited-time offer to save homeowners up to $2,000 on heating system installations. In a bid to provide substantial cost savings and promote energy-efficient heating solutions, Direct Home Services is extending this exclusive promotion. Homeowners can take advantage of valuable tax rebate opportunities provided under the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) to upgrade their heating systems.
The U.S. Government enacted the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) to combat inflation, reduce carbon emissions, and promote energy efficiency. This legislation includes tax credits for installing ENERGY STAR(R) certified home heating and cooling products. Homeowners in Middlefield, CT, can take advantage of these incentives to reduce their energy costs and contribute to a greener environment.
Rebates vs. Tax Credits
There are two distinct types of incentives available to homeowners:
1. Tax Credits Under IRA
- Tax Section 25C: Offers credits of up to $600 for qualified air conditioners and furnaces and up to $2,000 for qualified heat pumps.
- Tax Section 25D: Provides a 30% tax credit for ENERGY STAR(R) geothermal heat pumps.
- Tax Section 45L: Offers tax credits for builders meeting energy-saving criteria in new construction.
- Tax Section 179D: Provides a tax deduction for installing qualifying systems in commercial buildings.
2. Rebates Included in IRA:
- High-Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program: Offers income-dependent rebates for low to moderate-income (LMI) homeowners.
- HOMES Rebate: Provides rebates for energy efficiency upgrades in single-family or multi-family buildings.
Important Information for Homeowners:
- The IRA savings do not apply to installations done in 2020 and 2021.
- There are annual and lifetime caps for certain credits and rebates.
- Federal rebates cannot be combined with any other federally funded rebate program in the IRA.
- Verification of household income will be determined at the state level.
- The availability of rebates for 2023 installations and the possibility of retroactive application will be determined by individual states.
- Consult a tax professional for information regarding potential lifetime limits on payouts and filing separate claims for multiple systems/homes.
Direct Home Services encourages homeowners to explore the potential incentives and rebates available under the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). Dealers are also encouraged to research tax credits, efficiency requirements, and qualifying products to effectively communicate these incentives in sales presentations.
Direct Home Services is committed to helping homeowners in Middlefield, CT, make informed decisions about their heating systems and achieve greater energy efficiency.
To learn more about Direct Home Services and how to qualify for up to $2000 OFF on heating system installations, please call 860-352-1017 or visit their website: https://directhomecanhelp.com/service-area/hvac-contractor-in-middlefield-ct/.
About Direct Home Services:
Direct Home Services takes pride in offering homeowners personalized attention and unmatched expertise in HVAC services. Originally a small, family-owned HVAC company, Direct Home Services has grown while retaining its commitment to customer satisfaction. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, the company provides top-of-the-line furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, air conditioners, and ductless mini-split systems.
The company is dedicated to customer convenience, with a 24/7 phone line available to address inquiries and service requests promptly. Direct Home Services is known for its new system installations, tailored to each customer’s needs. In addition to heating systems, the company offers maintenance and repair services for various HVAC equipment, including water heaters and indoor air quality accessories.
Direct Home Services is located at 478 Main St, Middlefield, CT 06455.
Direct Home Services
478 Main St
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Report Blitz journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.